- 1 can Kidney Beans
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Cannellini Beans
- 1 cup Red Onion chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper red or green works fine
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes chopped in half
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Mexican Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Drain and rinse all of the beans until the water runs clear.
- Add to a large bowl.
- Chop the onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, and defrost the corn if necessary and add to the bowl.
- Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together and pour on top of the salad.
- Top with the avocado and cilantro and enjoy!
- You can use regular chili powder in place of the Mexican chili powder.
- Because all hot sauces have very different levels of spice, start with a small amount and add more to your desired level of spicy.
- This recipe will store in the fridge for about 5 days.
- You can use any type or combination of beans for this recipe. Just be sure to use a total of 3 cans, or 4.5 cups cooked beans.
- You can use fresh or frozen corn for this recipe. Be sure to use a total of 1 cup and defrost the corn if necessary before using.