- 1 Mango cubed
- 1 small Sweet Potato peeled and cubed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 1 small Leek thinly sliced
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 500-600 ml Water
- 100 g Ramen Noodles
- 1 tbsp Neutral Oil
- Fresh Cilantro for garnish
Curry Spice Mix
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 small piece of Ginger grated
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add the curry spice mix. Stir frequently for a minute, then add leeks and garlic clove. Stir again for another minute. Add a few tbsp of water to deglaze the saucepan.
- Add bell pepper & sweet potato cubes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, water and mango cubes. Close the lid and let simmer for 20 minutes. Add more water if necessary and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add ramen noodles for the last 3 minutes of the cooking.
- Transfer to bowls and garnish with fresh cilantro.