- 1/2 cup Sweet Rice Flour or glutinouse rice flour
- 1/2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Cornmeal
- 1/4 cup Potato Starch
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 cup Plant Milk
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
Thinly Sliced Veggies
- Perilla Leaves
- Green Onions
- Add vinegar to plant milk and set aside. Mix all other ingredients (except veggies) together and then add plant milk. Stir with whisk–the batter will seem pretty thick.
- In a non-stick pan, add a little oil and let it sit over medium high heat for a few minutes. Once the pan and oil is hot, throw on a few sliced up veggies so they sizzle.
- Add a ladle-ful of batter which will ooze around the veggies that you already placed. Lower heat to medium. Let the batter cook just like a regular pancake. Flip when one side is fully cooked and remove from pan when both sides are cooked.
- Serve with dressing (soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, mirin, maple syrup, Korean pepper powder, and toasted sesame seeds).