- Spring Roll Wrappers as needed
- 400 g Jackfruit Confit
- 1 cup Carrots julienned
- 1 cup Spring Onion julienned
- 1-2 tbsp Water
- Pan fry jackfruit on medium high heat until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Carefully peel off one spring roll wrapper. Cover the unused wrappers with a plastic wrap or wet kitchen towel so that they will not turn dry and brittle.
- Place the wrapper with one of the corners near you, in a diamond position. Place 2-3 tablespoons of jackfruit on the bottom. Place julienned carrots and spring onion. Roll one edge towards the inner side covering the filling. Bring the sides to the center. Then finish rolling. Use water to seal. Keep rolls covered to prevent from drying.
- Fry spring rolls until golden brown and crispy. Or brush spring rolls with vegetable oil. Place a rack in a baking dish and place the rolls on the rack, bake until golden. About 20-25 minutes. Serve with sweet chilli sauce. Enjoy!