- 1.5 lbs Tomatoes
- 1 medium Onion any color is fine
- 2-3 small Jalapenos you can remove the seeds and membranes or a milder salsa
- 1 large handful Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 Lime juiced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chop the tomatoes, cilantro and finely dice the onion.
- Remove the seeds and membrane from the jalapeño, and finely chop. A lot of the heat from jalapenos is located in the seeds and membranes, so when you remove that part, you get lots of flavor without too much spiciness (although every jalapeno is different). Add all chopped veggies to a large serving bowl.
- Season generously to taste with sea salt, and add fresh squeezed lime juice. Stir gently to combine.
- Allow freshly made pico to sit out in the fridge – to help the flavors develop – for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with organic corn chips. Enjoy!