- 2 lb Golden Potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Fresh Cilantro chopped, for garnish
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes; drain well.
- Bring a large non stick skillet to medium high heat. Add 1-2 tbsp avocado oil or oil of choice. Add potatoes to skillet and cook until bottom side is golden brown, flip potatoes and cook until other side is golden brown. Should take 3-4 minutes on both sides. With the back of a spatula carefully smash the potatoes until flattened but still in one piece.
- Season generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Serve with chopped fresh cilantro or herbs of choice, Serve immediately with your dipping sauce of choice.