- 1/3 cup Cashews
- 1/3 cup Buckinis
- 1/2 cup Flaked Coconut
- 5 Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp Filtered Water
- 1 1/2 cups Cashews soaked for 3-6 hours
- 1/2 cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries frozen
- 2 tbsp Date Paste
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 2 tbsp Filtered Water
- Combine all ingredients for the base in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into the base of a greased and lined spring form cake tin and set aside while you make the filling.
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews and place in blender with all remaining ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon filling on top of the base. Place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight to set. Allow to thaw before serving.