- 2 cups Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Dairy-free Milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Mix your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients.
- On medium heat, use an ice cream scoop or large spoon to dish out the batter into 5 inch circles.
- Cook until you start to see bubbling, then flip them to the other side.
- Top them with anything you’d like and eat’m all up.
- Yellow — add turmeric.
- Pink — add pink pitaya powder (or beetroot powder, but it will give the pancakes an earthy taste).
- Blue — use blue matcha or blue spirulina. Keep in mind that the blue come out a bit dark and not quite as nice as the yellow or pink. Spirulina can have a strong flavour, not always ideal for pancakes.