- 2 cups Cooked Rice
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Diced Onions
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Salt adjust to taste
- Carrots as much as you want, hopped
- Purple Cabbage as much as you want, chopped
- Peas as much as you wnat
- Bell Peppers as much as you want, diced
- In a pan, heat the sesame oil.
- Add in the onions and sauté until tender. Add in the garlic and sauté as well.
- Add in the carrots and let cook for a few minutes before adding the other vegetables. You can opt to add some water for carrots to cook well.
- Add in the rice and curry powder. Mix well.
- Serve warm.