- 250 g Organic Sorghum Spaghetti you can use any kind of pasta that you want
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 small Onion diced
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes drained
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- Basil to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook your pasta according to the package instructions, but leave the pasta just slightly undercooked. Set aside.⠀
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil into a large frying pan over medium to high heat. Add garlic onion and cook until lightly browned. Mix in cornflour and cook for a further minute. Add coconut milk and mix until smooth.
- When mixture has thickened slightly, pour this into a blender. Add sun dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast and blend until smooth. Set aside. In a frying pan and heat up 1 tbsp olive oil. Pour the sauce into the pan, making sure the heat is low to medium to prevent it from sticking.
- When the sauce is heated through, add in the pasta. Add pepper to taste and chilli flakes or a splash of water if needed. When the pasta is heated through, serve and top with basil and sun dried tomato.