- 1 medium head Cauliflower
- 2 Parsnips diced
- 1 small Onion
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- Juice of half a Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Cut cauliflower in florets and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and lightly sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Combine together with your hands. Roast for 20-25 minutes until tender and lightly browned. Toss occasionally.
- In a large pot, heat remaining oil over medium heat and sautee the onion until soft and translucent. Add parsnips and nutmeg. Stir to combine and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and broth. Turn heat up to get broth boiling and then turn down to a gentle simmer. Cook for 15 minutes until parsnips are fork tender.
- Garnish with roasted sliced almonds. Enjoy!