- 1 block Extra-firm Tofu pressed and cubed
- 1 package Ramen Noodles Udon or Soba
- 1-2 cups Raw Broccoli FLorets
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Scallion finely chopped
- 6 tbsp Chives finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Basil finely chopped, or 1 tbsp dried
- 1 tbsp Dill finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley finely chopped
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Curry Powder adjust to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add coconut milk, lemon juice, scallion, chives, basil, dill, parsley & curry powder to a medium sauce pan. Stir & bring to a boil, then reduce to a low simmer.
- Add the tofu and broccoli and continue to simmer, uncovered for 10-15 minutes. You can also bake your tofu at 350 F for 15 minutes before if you prefer it extra firm.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook your ramen, then drain and add it to the sauce pan, tossing to coat.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.