Tofu Shiitake Marinade
- 1 block Extra-firm Tofu pressed and cubed
- 5 oz Shiitake Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 2 tsp Tamari or liquid aminos
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Creamy Green Curry
- 8 oz Gluten-free Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 1/4 cup Green Curry Paste
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Green Turmeric Powder you can use regular turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Tamari or liquid aminos
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Grilled Baby Bok Choy
- 1 head Baby Bok Choy
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 tbsp Tamari or liquid aminos
- Sesame Seeds
- Fresh Cilantro
- Start by marinating your tofu and shiitake mushrooms, at least an hour in advance by tossing all marinade ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and spread your marinated tofu and shiitake on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until crispy.
- Next, while that is baking, cook your pad thai noodles according to package directions with about 2 tbsp of olive oil (to prevent sticking).
- While those are boiling, heat a griddle pan (or skillet if you don’t have one) over medium-low heat.
- Add 1-2 tbsp olive oil and add your washed bok choy to the pan. Saute the bok choy tossing frequently until it starts to char and crisp up. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse your noodles, then return the empty pot to the stove top.
- Over medium heat, add the green curry paste, coconut milk, tamari, salt, and green turmeric powder and whisk until well combined.
- Add the noodles to the pot and toss to coat, let them warm for a few minutes.
- Serve the noodles in bowls and top with crispy tofu, shiitake mushrooms, and bok choy. Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh cilantro.