- 1/3 cup Almond Butter or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos you can also use tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3/4 tsp Sambal Oelek or sriracha
- 1/2 tsp Mirin
- 1/2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Ginger grated
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 15 oz Chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets cooked
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chickpeas and the broccoli.
- Add more or less water until desired consistency is achieved.
- Mix in the chickpeas and broccoli. Serve on a bed of rice. Enjoy!