- 1/3 cup Flour any kind
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Plant-based Milk
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, applesauce, and milk. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder; mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into a large greased mug, then microwave for 60 seconds.
- Continue microwaving at 30-second intervals until fully cooked — depending on the power of your microwave oven. (*Alternatively, bake in an oven-safe dish at 350℉ for 15-20 minutes.)
- Let cool slightly & enjoy!