- 2 cups Whole Spelt Flour
- 3 Bananas very ripe
- 1/2 cup Soy MIlk or any plant-based milk
- 3/4 – 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 dash Cinnamon
- 40 g Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste or Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil plus more for greasing the pan
- Preheat oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Add all ingredients–except for the chocolate chips, walnuts and one banana–to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Season to taste and add more salt or cinnamon if needed.
- Add your chocolate chips to the batter and mix well.
- Grease your baking dish with some coconut oil. Add your batter to the baking dish, add more chocolate chips, walnut bits and the remaining banana to garnish.
- Bake for approximately 55-60 min. Make sure you use a toothpick to check if the banana bread is fully cooked!
- Leave to cool. Slice and enjoy.