- 50 g Flax Seed ground into a meal
- 1 1/4 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Cacao
- Salt pinch
- 6 Medjool Dates pitted
- 2-3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 cups Medjool Dates pitted
- 1/2 cup Hulled Tahini or peanut butter if no allergies
- 1/4 cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 100 g Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Coconut Condensed Milk
- Add flax meal, coconut, cacao and salt to a high-speed food processor. Pulse until combined. Add dates and 2 Tbsp rice malt, and pulse to forma sticky base. Add more rice malt is needed.
- Press mixture into the base of preferred cake tin (I used a 15cm square one).
- Add all caramel ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blend until very smooth. You will need to scrape the sides at least one.
- Pour over your base layer, smooth with a hot spoon, and set in the freezer while you make the choc top.
- Add chocolate and coconut condensed milk to a heat-proof bowl and melt over a pop of simmering water. Once melted pour onto of caramel base.
- Allow to set in the freezer for atleast 4 hours. To serve, remove from freezer and cake tin. Use a very hot knife to slice into desired serves. Store in an air-tight container, and enjoy!