- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Aquafaba
- 6 tbsp Ice Cold Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pack Firm Tofu drained, pat dried and mashed
- 3 Dried Mushrooms soaked until soft and sliced
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 3-4 Shallots minced
- Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- 1.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Stiry-fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Blanched Bok Choy
- Fried Shallots
- Place all ingredients in a bowl & knead (with hand) until a dough forms (mixer works too). Cover with damp paper towel & let rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Using a pasta machine, run one dough through a dough thinner a few times, then change settings to cut.
- Cut dough into long noodles & coat noodles well with flour to prevent sticking. Boil a pot of water with a pinch of salt & cook noodles until al dente about 3 minutes. Homemade noodles has shorter cooking time.
- In a heated non-stick pan, dry tofu crumbles until lightly brown, then add 1 teaspoon oil &continue to cook until tofu looks chewy/spongy, push aside.
- Add another teaspoon oil & sauté mushrooms until cook. Then, add shallots, garlic & cook until fragrant. Add sauce & continue to stir until tofu absorbs all the sauce.
How to Serve:
- Mix noodles with few spoonfuls of tofu, and top with garnishes. Serve warm.