- 100 g Pasta of choice
- 100 g Mushrooms chopped
- 1 can Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 150 g Cherry Tomatoes
- Edamame to taste
- Alfalfa Sprouts to taste
- Spinach to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions on packaging.
- Meanwhile, add the mushrooms to a non-stock frying pan and cook for around 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, then add the chickpeas to the same frying pan with the turmeric and salt and heat up for a couple of minutes.
- Once the pasta is ready, stir it together with the mushrooms, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, edamame, alfalfa sprouts and spinach. Serve with a dressing of your choice.