- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats or oat flour
- 1 15 oz can Chickpeas
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup Aquafaba
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Toasted Breadcrumbs as needed
- Process rolled oats until it turns to a flour. Set aside.
- Process chickpeas with salt, and spices. Pulse until crumbly.
- Add the aquafaba, olive oil and oat flour.
- Pulse until a ball forms.
- Form equal sized patties. Press in toasted breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a 375 degree F oven. You can also pan fry these or air fry, whichever you prefer.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and sauces.