- 2 cup Activated Pecans
- 1/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Carob Powder
- 2 cups Medjool Dates pitted, about 24 pieces
- 1/4 cup Roasted Almond Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews soaked for 4 hours in water then drained
- 1/4 cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/4 cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Add pecans, cacao powder, salt and digestive powder to a high-speed food processor. Pulse until small crumbs form.
- Add dates and almond butter and pulse again until a large sticky ball forms, then add the dough to a lined cake tin (we used a 15cm square one). Press down to form an even brownie base, then place into the freezer to set for 2 hours before making the frosting.
- To make the frosting, melt the coconut oil in a saucepan. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes (to around body temperature).
- Once cooled, add to a high-speed blender with the remaining frosting ingredients. Blend on high until very smooth, then pour onto of the brownie base. Set again in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- To serve, remove from freezer and cake tin. Cut into 10 slices.