- 1 Cauliflower broken into bite sized pieces
- 1 Broccoli broken into bite sized pieces
- 4 tsp Tikka Masala Mix divided
- 2 cups Chickpea Flour
- 1 3/4 cup Water
- Olive Oil as needed
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Mix cauliflower, broccoli, sea salt , 2 tsp tikka masala and olive oil in a bowl.
- Transfer to a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Allow to completely cool.
- Make a smooth thick batter with chickpea flour and water. Flavour batter with salt and tikka masala.
- Dip cauliflower in batter to evenly coat and transfer to a lined baking sheet (or straight into hot oily to fry).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes till batter is crispy.