- 250 g Risotto Rice or arborio rice
- 700 ml Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 Butternut Squash approximately 500 g
- 2 Leeks
- 2 handfuls Spinach
- 8 g Fresh Sage
- 1 tsp Dried Herbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Add your risotto rice and 600ml of the stock to a microwaveable bowl or dish. Cover with microwave safe clingfilm. Place in the microwave and heat on high for 5 minutes.
- Cut the butternut squash into small chunks and add this to the dish with the risotto rice. Add the rest of the stock, stir well, recover and place back in the microwave for a further 3 minutes.
- Chop the leek and add this to the dish. Stir well. Recover and place back in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach and chopped sage to the risotto along with salt & Pepper. Stir well and microwave for 1 minute, just to allow the spinach to wilt.
- Stir well before serving!