- 240 g Flour
- 200 g Fresh Beetroot
- 100 ml Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 300 g Cashew Nuts soaked for 4 hours
- 1 1/2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Water as needed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Steam the beetroot for 20 minutes. let cool down completely.
- Place the beetroot in a food processor and process until creamy. Add in flour, salt and (little by little) water and process until the dough sticks together.
- Cover the dough and let rest for 30 minutes.
- For the filling, place cashew nuts, nutritional yeast, water and salt and pepper in a food-processor and process until perfectly creamy. cover and set aside.
- Using a pasta machine roll out the dough until it’s about 2-3 Millimeters thick.
- Press a glass into the ravioli sheet and set the ravioli circles over a floured surface.
- Each raviolo is made of 2 circles; put 1 tsp full of cashew cream in the middle of a circle, moisten the edges of the dough with a pastry brush and cover with another circle.
- Press the edges with a fork so that it wont open while boiling.
- Boil for 5 minutes and serve with a dash of olive oil and some cheeze.