- 8 oz Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 small Red Onion diced
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn drained & rinsed
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro chopped
Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 cloves Garlic peeled
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- Make your sauce by adding all ingredients to a small food processor or use a hand blender until combined and dressing is smooth. Add sauce to cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- To a large sauté pan, add 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add diced red onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion starts to brown.
- Add drained & rinsed corn kernels to pan and cook for an additional 5-8 minutes, until corn starts to brown.
- Add sautéed onion/corn to bowl of cooked pasta, along with cherry tomatoes and chopped fresh cilantro. Serve immediately or chill and eat later. Can also be reheated and served warm.